Y. Sun, Z. Xia, and U. S. Kamilov, “Efficient and accurate inversion of multiple scattering with deep learning,” Opt. Express, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 14678-14688, May 2018.
- B.Eng. in Electronics and Information, Sichuan University, 2015
- M.S. in Data Analytics & Statistics, Washington University in St. Louis, 2017
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Washington University in St. Louis, 2023 (expected)
- Summer 2017: Developer Intern
- Duties included: Developed NLP system for the artificial intelligence Jane
- Supervisor: David Karandish
- 2018 - Current: Research Assistant
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Duties included: Conduct research in computational imaging
- Supervisor: Prof. Kamilov
Yu Sun and Ulugbek Kamilov. "Stability of Scattering Decoder For Nonlinear Diffractive Imaging."(Oral) iTWIST 2018.
Y. Sun, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, "An Online Plug-and-Play Algorithm for Regularized Image Reconstruction."
Y. Sun, Shiqi Xu, Yunzhe Li, Lei Tian, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, "Regularized Fourier Ptychography Using An Online Plug-and-play Algorithm."
J. Liu, Y. Sun, X. Xu, and U. S. Kamilov, "Image Restoration using Total Variation Regularized Deep Image Prior."
Talk at international Traveling Workshop on Interactions between low-complexity data models and Sensing Techniques (iTWIST'18) at Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques (CIRM), Marseille, France