Y. Sun, Z. Xia, and U. S. Kamilov, “Efficient and accurate inversion of multiple scattering with deep learning,” Opt. Express, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 14678-14688, May 2018.
- B.Eng. in Electronics and Information, Sichuan University, 2015
- M.S. in Data Analytics & Statistics, Washington University in St. Louis, 2017
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Washington University in St. Louis, 2023 (expected)
- Summer 2017: Developer Intern
- Duties included: Developed NLP system for the artificial intelligence Jane
- Supervisor: David Karandish
- 2018 - Current: Research Assistant
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Duties included: Conduct research in computational imaging
- Supervisor: Prof. Kamilov
Yu Sun and Ulugbek Kamilov. "Stability of Scattering Decoder For Nonlinear Diffractive Imaging."(Oral) iTWIST 2018.
Y. Sun, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, "An Online Plug-and-Play Algorithm for Regularized Image Reconstruction." IEEE Trans. Comput. Imag.
Y. Sun, Shiqi Xu, Yunzhe Li, Lei Tian, B. Wohlberg, and U. S. Kamilov, "Regularized Fourier Ptychography Using An Online Plug-and-play Algorithm." Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Process. (ICASSP 2019) (Brighton, UK, May 12-17), in press.
J. Liu, Y. Sun, X. Xu, and U. S. Kamilov, "Image Restoration using Total Variation Regularized Deep Image Prior." Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Process. (ICASSP 2019) (Brighton, UK, May 12-17), in press
Talk at international Traveling Workshop on Interactions between low-complexity data models and Sensing Techniques (iTWIST'18) at Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques (CIRM), Marseille, France